**** in Annaberg max. 8 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
Alpendorf Dachstein West in the Lammertal is truly a vacation paradise, surrounded by the impressive mountain panorama of the Salzburg Dolomites. The approximately 100 cottages are decorated in typical Austrian style and fully and comfortably furnished. If you spend your holidays there, you have a kind of "huts" feeling.
The main building of Alpendorf Dachstein West gives home to a large indoor pool with saunas, a mini shop and a reception where daily fresh bread rolls can be ordered. Children also feel at ease in the playhouse near the reception and during the special children's programme in July and August.
70 km away is Salzburg, where you encounter Mozart and his music everywhere. The film locations of the 'Sound of Music' in Salzburg and its surroundings are still major attractions. And there are plenty of sights that make a trip worthwhile.
All these things makes the holiday village Alpendorf Dachstein West so much more than a simple place to celebrate your holiday. It means: intense enjoyment and experience.
<strong>With the guest card Annaberg you can make free use of services in the period from July 13 - September 25, 2016. See "Terms".</strong>
The Lammer region is particularly suitable for an active vacation for the whole family, even for smaller children. You can hike, mountain climbing, mountain biking, paragliding and rafting. Laze in the sun on one of the natural pools or lakes also part of it.
Abtenau in the Lammer Valley has much to offer: the varied landscape is a hiker's paradise for all ages really. Plateau Postalm is particularly suitable for that. In Abtenau is the most exciting toboggan run in Europe and a new Karkogelcabinelift that promises plenty of fun. The outdoor swimming pool 'Terrassenfreibad Abtenau' with a wild waterslide, fast flowing water with a large climbing net, a beach volleyball court, table tennis and table football guarantees a day of fun and activity.
In Annaberg you find rocks and alpine meadows with rare flowers. In the great hiking "The Salzburg Dolomites", at the foot of the Bischofsmütze are well landscaped walking trails, which take you to alpine huts and babbling brooks. The "Waldbad Lungötz" is good for a refreshing swim in an idyllic setting. The separate children's pool, beach volleyball, table tennis tables and a kiosk make it worth it to spend for a day. Annaberg is a perfect starting point for cycling tours to make (on the mountainbike) with every day a different route ...
St. Martin is the " activitity village " of the Lammer Valley. Walking on well-marked trails with alpine huts as the goal. The immense "Seepark" in the center of the village is an absolute highlight in terms of the location of the park and the mountains and alpine meadows in the background. In the evening there is a perfect atmosphere thanks to the illuminated promenade and the Italian specialty restaurant. Further activities: mountain biking, rock climbing, curling, horse riding and much more .
Tips for trips:
- Gaudi Golf: a walk with ball and stick from the Alpendorf Resort to reach the finish line in as few strokes as possible.
- Kayaking and canoeing on the Lammer and surrounding lakes: a memorable wildwater experience. Barbecuing on pebble beaches.
- Rafting in Salzburg: romantic passages and narrow canyons. Truly adventurous.
- Paragliding in Salzburg: the sense of freedom above the clouds.
- Salzburgs outdoor museum Großgmain (travel time 45 min.): Farms in original condition, craft and large playground.
- Fort Hohenwerfen (journey time: 25 min.): Extensive collection of weapons, frost room, falconry demonstrations.
- Exhibition Voglauer peasant furniture in Abtenau (journey time: 20 min.): The original center of Voglauer cabinetmakers and presentation of the living culture of the Alps.
- Ice Caves in Werfen (journey time: 30 min.) Visit the largest ice caves in the world.
- Salt and Celts in Dürrnberg near Hallein (journey time: 35 min.): A mining train to the heart of the mountain and a raft on the underground saltwater lake. Explore the mysterious world.
- Grossglockner mountain pass (travel time: 90 min.): By car on Europe's most famous mountain pass through the world of rocks, ice, mountain forests and alpine meadows.
- Walking around the Gosaukamm: well trodden paths and roads, and steeper trails for those who want to the top. Beautiful vistas and cozy mountain huts along the way.
- AlmART in the Lammer: one and half hour pleasant walk on pastures along works of art, sculptures and installations by artists inspired by mountains and meadows.
- Mountain biking: Alpendorf Dachstein West offers routes and tours for different types of cyclists.
Surface area: 90
This type of house has an area of about 90 m2 and can accommodate 8 people.
The living room on the ground floor has a sitting area, a sofa bed for the 7th and 8th person and a fireplace. There is also cable TV, radio and Wi Fi internet connection, at no additional cost. The kitchen is fully equipped including a microwave or oven, a fridge with freezer, a dishwasher, an electric kettle, a coffee machine, a toaster, cutlery, crockery and a dining table. Furthermore there is also a bathroom with a shower, and a separate toilet.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and toilet. Some of the bedrooms have balconies.
The holiday home has space for parking and a terrace with garden furniture to enjoy the surroundings.
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Golfplaying
- For groups of young people under 21, it is not possible to make a booking / reservation.
<strong>Extra services included</strong>
With our guest card Annaberg are the following services are for free in the period June 13 untill September 25:
• Donnerkogel train - every Thursday and Friday, between July 4 and September 11, additionally also on Monday
• Daily admission to Waldbad Lungötz
• Tennis court Annaberg - Booking required
• Beach volleyball and asphalt curling at the sports ground of Annaberg
• Weekly program with guided Sunrise hike, Jungle adventure hike, Alp hike, Herb hike and much more.